In Slovakia, our faculty is consistently ranked as the top research faculty among institutions with the focus on natural sciences. The faculty main research themes are as follows:
- Applications of qualitative and quantitative methods of mathematics and statistics in natural, technical, and economic sciences
- Algebraic and geometric structures and discrete mathematics
- Methods of mathematical analysis and their applications to dynamical systems
- Physical mechanisms in living systems and their use in biomedicine and biotechnology
- Nanotechnologies, materials, and new technologies
- Field physics, subatomic and atomic particles and their applications
- Physical mechanisms of processes in the environmental system and their use to predict its variations
- Information processing laws and their applications to new information and communication technologies
- Methods and tools of computer science to support the knowledge society
Tuesday 23.10.2018 at 16:30, Lecture room I/9
Wednesday 24.10.2018 at 14:50 hod., Lecture room C
Nuclear Seminar - Stanislav Tokár (24.10.2018)19. 10. 2018
Wednesday 24.10.2018 at 14:00, Lecture room F1/364
Thursday 25.10.2018 at 15:00, Lecture room C
Thursday 25.10.2018 at 14:00, Lecture room M/223
[Translate to English:] This book extends classical Hermite-Hadamard type inequalities to the fractional case via establishing fractional integral identities,...
[Translate to English:] This book presents fractional difference, integral, differential, evolution equations and inclusions, and discusses existence and...
21st annual celebration of important Slovak scientists, technology experts and young researchers from all areas of science and technology took place in the...
The crossed-beams experiment of electrons and molecules at the Department of experimental physics helps with analysis of astronomical observations. Results...
Quantum graphene: flat but rough04. 04. 2018
An article on the structure of quantum graphene was published on 4 April 2018 in Physical Review B within the Rapid Communications section devoted to the...