In Slovakia, our faculty is consistently ranked as the top research faculty among institutions with the focus on natural sciences. The faculty main research themes are as follows:
- Applications of qualitative and quantitative methods of mathematics and statistics in natural, technical, and economic sciences
- Algebraic and geometric structures and discrete mathematics
- Methods of mathematical analysis and their applications to dynamical systems
- Physical mechanisms in living systems and their use in biomedicine and biotechnology
- Nanotechnologies, materials, and new technologies
- Field physics, subatomic and atomic particles and their applications
- Physical mechanisms of processes in the environmental system and their use to predict its variations
- Information processing laws and their applications to new information and communication technologies
- Methods and tools of computer science to support the knowledge society
Seminar of Solid State Physics - František Herman 20. 03. 2019
Friday 29.3.2019 at 14:00, Lecture room F2/272
Thursday 21.3.2019 at 9:50, Lecture room C
Friday 22.3.2019 at 11:00, room M/213
Thursday 21.3.2019 at 14:00, Lecture room F2/51
Thursday 18.3.2019 at 14:00, Lecture room M/223
Prof. Matejčík and Dr. Országh for Radio Slovakia International presented the research of the Division of Plasma Physics at the Department of Experimental...
[Translate to English:] This book extends classical Hermite-Hadamard type inequalities to the fractional case via establishing fractional integral identities,...
[Translate to English:] This book presents fractional difference, integral, differential, evolution equations and inclusions, and discusses existence and...