In Slovakia, our faculty is consistently ranked as the top research faculty among institutions with the focus on natural sciences. The faculty main research themes are as follows:
- Applications of qualitative and quantitative methods of mathematics and statistics in natural, technical, and economic sciences
- Algebraic and geometric structures and discrete mathematics
- Methods of mathematical analysis and their applications to dynamical systems
- Physical mechanisms in living systems and their use in biomedicine and biotechnology
- Nanotechnologies, materials, and new technologies
- Field physics, subatomic and atomic particles and their applications
- Physical mechanisms of processes in the environmental system and their use to predict its variations
- Information processing laws and their applications to new information and communication technologies
- Methods and tools of computer science to support the knowledge society
Thursday 2811.2019 at 14:00, Lecture room M/223
Tuesday 19.11.2019 at 9:00, Lecture room F2/51
Thursday 21.11.2019 at 14:00, Lecture room M/223
On October 1st 2019 at 00:02:46 UTC AMOS all-sky systems of the Comenius University in Bratislava and the sky cameras of Grantecan (Gran Telescopio Canarias)...
Prof. Matejčík and Dr. Országh for Radio Slovakia International presented the research of the Division of Plasma Physics at the Department of Experimental...
[Translate to English:] This book extends classical Hermite-Hadamard type inequalities to the fractional case via establishing fractional integral identities,...
[Translate to English:] This book presents fractional difference, integral, differential, evolution equations and inclusions, and discusses existence and...
21st annual celebration of important Slovak scientists, technology experts and young researchers from all areas of science and technology took place in the...